Through the combination of our self-developed sensors, collection of primary data from your fields and external data from other projects we are in the position to show you the most relevant data on our platform and even provide suggestions for smarter farming based on advanced AI prediction models.
through better predictions
The disease management tool for successful and healthy farming. Work less, increase your yield and save on pesticides.
How does it work?
Our four key sensors collect data that will allow us to generate the relevant information for your smarter farming decisions
Our remote soil sensor monitors a variety of variables that are critical for a healthy crop growth. One of the most critical variables that is monitored is the volumetric water content (VWC).
Our remote air sensor monitors air temperature and relative humidity. This is not only essential for frost warning, but also for plant disease prediction. They can be installed anywhere on or off the field.
Our remote rain sensor measures the rainfall volume based on the tipping bucket principle and operates maintenance-free.
Our remote leaf sensor measures every water droplet by mimicking the energetics of an actual leaf.
We not only turn data into valuable information but also provide actionable recommendations for smarter farming decisions
Information cabinet of your field dataYour collected field data is now handy available in your personalized platform account. There you can track and manage all the field data, access all alert messages and ultimately draw conclusions of how to put this information into action.
Up to date through customized alertsDo not waste your resources for manual monitoring. Your customized alerts will help you to focus on the most important things in your field management. Receive 24/7 push notifications through your preferred communication channel (e.g. phone call, SMS, email) about events on the field that require your attention (e.g. frost, drainage, etc.).
On-time disease warnings for timely actionsCollecting your field and location data will allow us to identify potential plant disease risks. We will notify you ahead of the actual spread out so you can take the necessary actions. Our collective AI intelligence tool will help you to maximize the field output and to reduce costs by efficiently apply pesticides at the same time.
What effects do basalt mats have on the available water of the vines? The Weinbauzentrum Wädenswil is using databaum soil moisture sensors to figure that out.
With the databaum sensors we optimize the water supply and also save some fertilizer. It was important to us that the sensors occupying the same soil display the same moisture values. We tested that and are satisfied.
Fertilizer measurement in substrate
I'm using the sensors to measure the fertilizer content in my substrate strawberries. This way I can see tendencies over time and fine-tune my system. A few sensors are also measuring the EC of the drainage water. They were not designed for this purpose, but it works.
What are your benefits?
- Only activate irrigation systems when it is necessary and achieve substantial water savings
- 45% of European water consumption goes into agriculture - savings here are of major importance to reduce environmental harm
Pesticide and fertilizer savings
- Precisely define amounts and timing for fertilizer and pesticide application and reduce the pollution of soil and ground water
- Achieve significant cost savings for fertilizer and pesticides as a side effect of reducing soil pollution
- Benefit from the integration of artificial intelligence to accurately predict crop diseases and timely crop management
- European average probability for crop failures is around 40% - better disease predictions will help to reduce this rate
- Agriculture is the single largest employer in the world, providing livelihoods for 40% of today’s global population. It is the largest source of income and jobs for rural households
- 500 million small farms worldwide provide up to 80% of food consumed in a large part of the developing world. Investing in databaum technology is an important way to increase food security and nutrition for yourself and your customers, as well as food production
Clean water and sanitation
- Water scarcity affects more than 40% of the global population and is projected to rise. Over 1.7 billion people are currently living in river basins where water use exceeds recharge.
- By using databaum, you can reduce the amount of water you use significantly and achieve significant water savings
Responsible consumption and production
- Worldwide consumption and production — a driving force of the global economy — rest on the use of the natural environment and resources in a way that continues to have destructive impacts on the planet
- Using databaum would help you reduce the consumption of water, pesticides and fertilizer and help to reduce the pollution of soil and ground water to a minimum
- Carbon dioxide (CO2) levels and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere have risen to new records in recent years. Weather patterns are changing, sea levels are rising, and weather events are becoming more extreme
- databaum provides you with tools that will help you to achieve more with less resources which will decrease your carbon dioxide (CO2) footprint.
Life on land
- Nature provides us with our oxygen, regulates our weather patterns, pollinates our crops, produces our food, feed and fibre. But human activity has altered almost 75% of the earth surface, squeezing wildlife and nature into an ever-smaller corner of the planet
- By implementing databaum in your agricultural decisions, you contribute to the sustainable management of your plants and crops. In this way you help combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss